About My Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

I like solitaire, not as a game since I only played solitaire long ago but rarely. But I like the philosophy. I

kind of think that life is another game of a solitaire. You wouldn't know which card will throw open, but you have to manage all the good and the bad ones  to continue survive till the end.

But life is not a game, what you do now will determine what you will get at the end. That once you fail to manage, it means game over, there's no chance to return again all the way from the start.

It is, that if you fail this life, will mean torment in the hereafter.

Pictures in this blog are those from my old solitaire @ multiply. So if you do see one or two article or pictures which are similar and not attributed to its original source, then you now the reason.  though it's only to begin with.

Any comment to share experiences are welcome!

Posts Relacionados

0 comments:

Post a Comment